In this advanced lesson, we have a mind map of India. India is a fascinating, vast, varied, dynamic country with an incredible history and an exciting future. Learn more about India with this mind map. Why not print it and put it on your wall?
If you are learning English, you may be interested to know that there are more English speakers in India than in any other country in the world. Learn facts about India with today’s lesson!
Click Below for the Mind Map of India
If you like this mind map, please remember to share it with friends!
See you next time!
Today’s lesson is a mind map of the countries in North America.
Click Below for the Countries in North America Mind Map:
1. Canada is the second largest country in the world.
2. Costa Rica is a wonderful tourist destination.
3. Many famous athletes come from Jamaica.
4. The biggest city in the United States is New York.
5. The Panama Canal is extremely important for international trade.
6. Spanish is spoken in Cuba.
7. Guatemala has some incredible scenery.
8. Belize has a British colonial history.
9. The population of Barbados is 285,000.
10. The Dominican Republic is the second largest country in the Caribbean.
11. Nicaragua shares borders with Honduras and Costa Rica.
12. A devastating earthquake hit Haiti in 2010.
13. “The Island of Spice” is another name for Grenada.
14. Saint Lucia is a volcanic island.
15. “Trinidad” is the Spanish word for “trinity”, which means “three”.
Have a great day, and see you next time!
Today’s lesson is a mind map of the countries in Africa. Mind maps are a fantastic way of learning vocabulary. If you print this mind map you can stick it on the wall and learn the English names of these countries.
Click below for the Countries in Asia Mind Map:
1. China has the largest population in the world.
2. Singapore is an island nation.
3. India is a country with many different languages.
4. Malaysia used to be part of the British Empire.
5. Indonesia is an archipelago with over 13,000 islands.
6. Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom in the Middle East.
7. The Maldives is very popular for vacations.
8. Korea has been divided in two since 1945.
9. The 2022 World Cup will be held in Qatar.
10. Uzbekistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia.
11. Afghanistan has very harsh winters.
12. Mongolia once had the largest land empire in history.
13. Israel has an incredible history.
14. The capital city of Jordan is Amman.
15. People in Thailand are incredibly respectful of their King.
I hope this lesson was useful for you!
Today’s beginner lesson is a mind map of countries in Africa.
Click Below for the Countries in Africa Mind Map:
1. Egypt is famous for its history.
2. The tallest mountain in Africa is in Tanzania.
3. The 2010 World Cup was in South Africa.
4. People in Mozambique speak Portuguese.
5. Uganda is in East Africa.
6. Mauritania is in the Sahara Desert.
7. The Gambia is a very small country.
8. A lot of tea and coffee are grown in Kenya.
9. Namibia is next to the Atlantic Ocean.
10. The capital city of Libya is Tripoli.
11. Timbuktu is a famous town in Mali.
12. Last year my cousin went to Zambia.
13. Africa is the second largest continent.
14. The population of Ethiopia is 82 million.
15. Algeria is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea.
When you learn English it is good to know the names of different countries in English. Why not print the mind map and put it on your wall?
See you next time!
Today’s mind map is Rooms of a House. There is lots of useful vocabulary here.
Click below for the Rooms of a House Mind Map:
1. I had dinner in the dining room.
2. Let’s make a cake in the kitchen.
3. I’m going to do some work in the study.
4. Put your backpack in the bedroom.
5. There’s no shampoo in the bathroom.
6. I have some boxes in the attic.
7. Please get some wine from the cellar.
8. I slept in the lounge last night.
9. She is spending time in the garden.
10. My car is in the garage.
11. It’s very warm in the conservatory.
12. I am painting the storage room today.
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this lesson!
Have a great day!
Today we have another useful mind map- Countries in Europe. You can learn all of these countries in English.
Click Below for the Countries in Europe Mind Map:
1. My sister lives in Ireland.
2. Next week I am going to Lithuania.
3. Russia is the biggest country in the world.
4. Dutch people are from the Netherlands.
5. Cyprus is an Island.
6. Albania is in South-East Europe.
7. My English teacher is from the U.K.
8. San Marino is a tiny country.
9. The Pope lives in Vatican City.
10. Spain and Portugal are next to each other.
11. Greece has a wonderful climate.
12. Italy has an incredible history.
13. Even though it is small, Switzerland is very rich.
14. People in Austria speak German.
15. There are volcanoes in Iceland.
I hope you enjoyed this lesson! Please share on Facebook or Twitter, and leave a comment!
See you next time!
Today we have a very useful mind map for you. It is “Feelings“ vocabulary. You can print this mind map, or view it on your screen.
Click below for the Feelings Mind Map:
How to use these words
These are feelings adjectives.
Use them with:
- to be (verb)
- to feel (verb)
1. I feel very tired today.
2. She is quite happy.
3. We were angry.
4. Are you excited about the summer?
5. I was sad when I heard the bad news.
6. Don’t feel depressed!
7. You‘re a lucky guy!
8. His Uncle will be furious.
9. We used to be keen on tennis.
10. That movie is awful!
11. The puppy is so curious.
12. Canada is a peaceful country.
13. I feel disappointed about the exam.
14. He felt lonely without his friends.
If this mind map is useful, please share this lesson on Facebook or Twitter! And don’t forget to comment!
Today we will learn how to mind map. Mind maps are a great way to learn a language. And they are so easy and fun to make! Please watch the video below!
Here is the finished mind map:
Send me your mind maps! I will put the best ones on this website. Send them to [email protected]
If you enjoyed this lesson, please share on Twitter or Facebook!
And please comment below! Thanks!